Tuesday 1 May 2012

Blog Introduction

Dear friends ,
I am  here by introducing my  New blog.This blog is mainly for the Linux Beginners.
the main objective of this blog is Giving solution for Linux problems.In this Blog I am concentrating
On the Linux Distributions like Cantos,Red hat ,Fedora and Ubuntu.I suppose to add some Videos
of configuring various Roles on our Linux Desktop and server.I am starting with basic Installation of
Linux and we will move to advance topic slowly.Please feel free to Comment on the post and contacting
me in case of any doubt.Lets us start

Anuroop Melarayil

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 MOBILE REVIEWS.